iHelicopter – iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Controlled RC Helicopter
Controlled using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, the iHelicopter is the world’s coolest RC helicopter.
Even before you start it, just by holding it in your hand you will love it. Meticulously crafted with stainless steel, the skeleton is robust to withstand even heavy falls on marble floor from ceiling height. Covered with white-painted acrylic, the body is streamlined and beautiful. The iHelicopter is a true thing of beauty, just like the iDevices which you use to control it.
Flying the iHelicopter is easy and a lot of fun. All you need to do is download the FREE controller App from the App Store and plug in the transmitter. The App features a band selection (A/B/C) which makes it possible to have 3 iHelicopters flying in the same area. You can use the app to perform a variety of movement, including left/right rotation, forward/back, hover and land.
The iHelicopter is guaranteed to be the biggest hit on your resale store. Buy wholesale stock at even lower discounted price today. Even if you don’t plan to sell it, you can buy it as a gift for family or friends who have an Apple product. As always, this latest gadget of super awesomeness is brought to you by your source for hi-tech electronics, Martrics Electronics
At a Glance…
- iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch controlled helicopter
- Free controller app downloadable from iTune Store
- Robust and beautiful structure
- Perfect for resale or as a gift
- Compatibility: All iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Models
- Movements: Left/Right Rotation, Forward/Back, Hover and Land
- Control Range: 8-10 Meter
- 3 Channel Band Selection (A/B/C)
- Gyro Tilt Control
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Size: 3.7V 200mAh Li-Polymer
- Helicopter Battery Usage Time: 8-10 Min
- Transmitter Battery Usage Time: 120 Min
- Helicopter Charging Time: 45 Min
- Transmitter Charging Time: 120 Min
- Main product dimensions: 190x95x42mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 85g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Download and install the “i-helicopter” App from the App Store (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-helicopter/id439500840?mt=8)
- Charge the transmitter and iHelicopter via USB
- Plug the transmitter in the audio jack of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Turn the volume to the max before flying the iHelicopter!
- “iPod”, “iPod Touch”, “iPhone” and “iPad” is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This is not claimed to be an authorized or branded product by Apple Inc. although it is compatible. This product and our company are not affiliated with Apple Inc. or endorsed by them in any way.
- The warranty for RC toys is limited due to the nature of this type of product and its usage. Any physical damage that occurs after delivery will void the warranty.
- Replacement Wings
- USB Charging Cable